2. Types of Information Collected
We retain two types of information:
This is data that identifies you or can be used to identify or contact you and may include your name, company name, address, email address, telephone no. Such information is only collected from you if you voluntarily submit it to us.
Like most website's, we gather statistical and other analytical information collected on an aggregate basis of all visitors to our website. This Non-Personal Data comprises information that cannot be used to identify or contact you, such as demographic information regarding, for example, user IP addresses where they have been clipped or anonymised, browser types and other anonymous statistical data involving the use of our website.
3. Purposes for which we hold your Information
We use the Non-Personal Data gathered from visitors to our website in an aggregate form to get a better understanding of where our visitors come from and to help us better design and organise our website.
We will process any Personal Data you provide to us for the following purposes:
(a) to provide you with the goods or services you have ordered;
(b) to contact you if required in connection with your order or to respond to any communications you might send to us
4. Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
We will not disclose your Personal Data to third parties unless you have consented to this disclosure or unless the third party is required to fulfil your order (in such circumstances, the third party is bound by similar data protection requirements). We will disclose your Personal Data if we believe in good faith that we are required to disclose it in order to comply with any applicable law, a summons, a search warrant, a court or regulatory order, or other statutory requirement.
5. Sale of Business
Your Personal Data is held on our secure servers. The nature of the Internet is such that we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us via the Internet . No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. However, we will take all reasonable steps (including appropriate technical and organisational measures) to protect your Personal Data.
7. Updating, Verifying and Deleting Personal Data
This website does not store any information that would, on its own, allow us to identify individual users of this service without their permission. Any cookies that may be used by this website are used either solely on a per session basis or to help improve and maintain the website . Cookies are not shared with any third parties.
Also known as browser cookies or tracking cookies, cookies are small, often encrypted text files, located in browser directories. They are used by web developers to help users navigate their websites efficiently and perform certain functions.
Cookies in use on this website
1. e.g. a9d5e382fc3ef8a44db53b3e4c741208 - This is a session cookie, which is a randomly set of generated numbers and letters. It is used to identify user sessions between page loads, but more importantly, it is essential for our shopping cart system to function correctly. When you visit one page of a catalog and select some items, the session cookie remembers your selection so your shopping cart will have the items you selected when you are ready to checkout. Without session cookies, if you click CHECKOUT, the new page does not recognize your past activities on prior pages and your shopping cart will always be empty. These cookies have no information to identify the person accessing the site and they are destroyed each time you close your browser.
2. virtuemart - This cookie sets a "Remember me" in the customers browser, so the customer doesn't need to login each time he returns to the site .
Accepting Our Cookies
You have the ability to accept our website cookies by using the yellow popup toolbar at the top of the website. Your preference will be remembered until your close your browser or it can be remembered permanently if you prefer.
For more information about cookies and their uses visit All About Cookies.
For information regarding the updated law on cookies visit the ICO.